According to article 13th of European Parliament and European Couincil regulation 2016/679 ftom 27th April 2016 regarding General Data Protection (GDPR), Academia Electronica (web portal) informs that: Personal Data Administrator is Academia Electronica (firstname.lastname@example.org). User Personal Data will be handled by the processing entity – Media Lab, located in Calisia, Owsiana 7 street, 62-800 Calisia, Poland, based on a signed entrustment agreement.
According to article 13th of European Parliament and European Couincil regulation 2016/679 ftom 27th April 2016 regarding General Data Protection (GDPR), Academia Electronica (web portal) informs that:
1. Personal Data Administrator is Academia Electronica (email@example.com)
2. User Personal Data will be handled by the processing entity – Media Lab, located in Calisia, Owsiana 7 street, 62-800 Calisia, Poland, based on a signed entrustment agreement.
3. User Personal Data may be handled to Jagiellonian University in Cracow, Gołębia 24 street, 31-007 Cracow, Poland, based on issued consent. University Personal Data Protection Inspector resides at Gołębia 24 street, room 31, adres e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 12 663 12 25.
4. Personal data submission in a web portal is voluntary but necessary to use services offered by the portal. Additional personal data such as e-mail addresses are taken only in places, where the user, while using a given form has issued the consent. Above mentioned data is stored and used only for use of necessary functionality.
5. Personal data are processed:
a) accordingly to GDPR regulations,
c) in accordance and goals necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legitimate goals), where processing the data not breaks the rights and freedom of person whose data is being processed,
d) based on issued consent.
6. Access to user data was granted by administrator to portal workers and co-workers, who must have it to fulfil their obligations.
7. Personal Data submitted in given forms on portal are treated as confidential and are not visible for unauthorized persons.
8. Every person whose personal data is being processed, can access, change, remove or restrict processing their data and also can issue an objection, complaint to the supervisory unit.
9. Academia Electronica can share user data (including personal data) to authorized entities based on appropriate law regulations (i.e. law enforcement authorities).
10. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing the consent or issuing legally permissible objection against personal data processing process.
11. Academia Electronica is not sharing personal data to entities other than authorized on appropriate law regulations or contained in entrustment agreements.
1. Web portal uses cookie files, which are created by the server, sent to and stored on the user computer in the corresponding folder of the web browser. Their purpose is to faster content loading, authorize the user and also monitor user preferences based on viewing content.
2. Cookie files contain following data: IP Address, Type of web browser, Type of Operating System, Information about ISP (Internet Service Provider), Date and time stamp (date and time of information creation), Location of the user, Data sent by forms.
3. Collected data is used only to monitor which content was chosen by the users to facilitate better navigation to this content.
4. Used cookie files on our webpage:
a) Authorizing – used during the logon process (i.e. to allow user to edit their own subpages)
b) Verification – used to verify data that does not require additional authorization
c) Performance – used to store data about frequently loaded subpages and allow faster content loading
d) Functional – used to store data about localization on webpage and interface settings (i.e. which subpage is being edited, edit interface, font sizes, etc.)
5. Every user can at any given time disable or re-enable cookie files download from a given webpage in a used web browser. The instructions how to do that can be found here: https://www.cookiesandyou.com/disable-cookies/windows/chrome/
Embedded contents from other webpages
1. Articles on this webpage can contain embedded content (i.e. movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other webpages behave same as when user visits the original content website directly.
2. Webpages from which the content was embedded may: collect your data, use their own cookie files, add additional outside tracking systems and monitor your interaction with embedded content including your interactions with it, if you have an account and you are logged in on the original webpage.
1. Information about some user behaviors are logged on the server. That data is used only for administration of the service and to assure the best support of provided information services.
2. Browsing content are identified by URL addresses. Additionally following things may be saved:
a) Timestamp of incoming request,
b) Timestamp of issued response
c) User workstation – Identified by HTTP protocol,
d) Any errors that occurs during HTTP transaction,
e) Previous visited by user webpage URL (reference link) – if user came to our service by link from another webpage,
f) Information about User web browser,
g) User IP Address.
3. Above data are not correlated to particular persons viewing service webpages.