- Your electronic identity contains your conscience.
- When you enter the electronic world, you are entering a world where real objective, moral values exist.
- Once you assume your Net Name, you acquire a freedom impossible in the physical world and become responsible for the morality of your electronic portrait.
- The other electronic identities coexisting with you are real people.
- Your actions in the electronic world will involve real consequences sometimes stretching further than in the physical world.
- When you do wrong in the electronic world, you hurt the other human emotionally, not physically.
- An electronic identity can change a human in the physical world and be a source of personal experience.